Sunday, September 28, 2008

Psalm 29:2

Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness...


*********************************

Lately I've been noticing the lack of Christian encouragement that my younger sisters get when they look anywhere besides our own home, and feeling like I might ought to try to do something about it. I tried to think back and see where and what I had when I as 12-14, and I remembered that at one point we had three or four newsletters/magazines coming in from girls all over the nation who were trying to encourage and uplift each other. A couple of them quit publishing, and the rest...I don't know what happened to. In anycase, we're down to one lonely little magazine that comes every other month and that doesn't exactly line up with what we believe and teach our girls, though it's sweet and pretty.

SO... no. I'm not starting a magazine. hehehe. What I am doing, though, is starting a blog. Original, huh? I've written to a lot of the older girls I know, and with their help, on the first of each month, I will publish a... um.... something. On a blog. For girls. Any girls.

You know what? Anyone who wants to can read it, and I'm sure anyone can find SOMETHING there to bless them. When people are sharing testimonies and telling stories about their Savior then other Christian's can't help being blessed, right?

Okay, to the point. The site is http://www.Psalms29vs2.blogspot.com. It's not "officially" ready for October yet, but if you check on Oct 1st there will be an index of "articles" for the month. :-) I hope it's a blessing. Love you guys!

P.S. If any of my old readers have anything they'd like contribute then I'd LOVE the help! I'm getting the feeling that this could get overwhelming really quickly...


No comments: