So, I have these two brothers:
See? Aren't they cute? That's Aaron on the left (he's 20) and Jason in the middle (he's 24) and me on the right. They're awesome guys, and I love them to death.This summer they decided they needed girl friends... 'cause sisters aren't good enough. LOL. No really, God kinda dropped girls on them out of nowhere. They'd both given their futures to the Lord had settled in to wait for who He had for them.
SO, in April, I was hanging out with a friend of mine, Antonia, and it hit me that she and Jason would be wonderful together. I started scheming right then and there, and even though they had never met, I was dead set on them getting together. I told Jessi about it and she started praying for them, even though it was still just an idea.
Then I introduced them through Facebook, after talking them up to each other as much as possible. It was an instant click. Withing several weeks of talking, Jason was discussing it with Mom and Dad, then called her Dad, and very soon after he made the trip to meet her in real life.
Here they are together, absolutely in love:

Then there's Jenna. Aaron wasn't even thinking about trying to meet anyone. He was working, joining a basketball league, busy busy busy...
When Jenna got a Facebook. We had met her at a family camp/cofernce in NY in 2005, and they had been buddies through the week, so they instantly hit it off again as friends.
They talked a LOT...like a TON...
Aaron talked to Mom and Dad.
Aaron talked to HER dad...
Aaron drove to TN to meet her.
They're courting too. :-D

SO, this summer has been busy and overflowing with mush, as my brothers have been falling deeper and deeper in love with their long-distance girlies...like this:

Congrats to the darlings. I'm thrilled.
~Joanna Renae
PS. Aren't the girls GORGEOUS?
Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true
No comments:
Post a Comment