Saturdays are my laundry days. Why? Because they're days that I get to spend at home alone, and they come before Sundays, which demand clean, pressed clothes for me, Quinn and Gavin. I generally try to fit bedding in on Saturdays too, though weeks when the sheets get bumped to Monday aren't exactly rare. Partly because my queen size flat sheet and fitted sheet completely fill my washer, and my queen sized blanket fills it all over again, so washing the bedding means 2 hours of laundry time are consumed.
So I dream of massive, energy efficient washers and dryers. I can't walk through a hardware store without fondly caressing them as I walk by, and I find myself perusing sites like www.canadapost.ca/shopper/washers-laundry-washing-machines/sc/251 and picturing a massive utility room with custom cupboards and a gleaming, cherry red, matched washer and dryer set with a 5 cu. foot capacity.
*longing sigh*
The day will come, my friends. The day will come.
No comments:
Post a Comment