I will.
Bad philosophy, but it works with blogging.
I just cut my foot on a piece of glass. Not a huge deal, but it's hard to walk on and it bled a lot. Sicked the kids out. It went something like:
Jerusha: Nana? *holds arms out*
Joanna: Hey baby, wassup? *standing at stove with spatula, picks baby up and holds in left arm*
Mom: Joanna?
Joanna: yep? *steps toward Mom*
Joanna: WHOA! ouch,. Rachel!!
Rachel: what? EWWWW. *takes baby from Joanna*
Joanna: um...don't let this burn. *hands off spatula and hobbles to chair*
Jonnah: EWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Mom: don't tell me about it. I'm eating.
Leah: I'll get a towel!
Joanna: Not a towel, just a tissue or something.
Leah: We need a mop.
Joanna: ow. No! No mop.
Leah: It's dripping.
Samuel: That's sick.
Rachel: ow. That's....eww.
Joanna: shut up.
Mom: did you get the glass out?
Joanna: Yes.
Leah: I'll mop.
Joanna: No mop! Just get a paper wet paper towel.
Rachel: eww.
So now I have a sore foot. It isn't a big deal, at all...but the kids were fascinated.
Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler if all nature,
Oh Thou of God and man the son,
Thee will I cherish, Thee will I honor,
Thou, My soul's glory, joy and crown!
All fairest beauty, heavenly and earthly,
Wondrously, Jesus, is found in Thee;
None can be nearer, fairer or dearer,
Than Thou, my Savior, art to me.
The dear Savior has been blessing me so abundantly... last week I began to beg Him for a new thirst for Him. To make the cry of my heart "nearer, still nearer," and what a wondrous week it has been! I can't seem to get enough of Him...
I've got an idea for a FB group....beware. You're gonna get an invite soon. :-)
1 comment:
Joellie Darling, you have me in stitches as usual. My coworkers are beginning to wonder what's wrong with me, and why I'm laughing at work...
Post a Comment