Going into unsorted order on an unsorted page, so hang on.I'm sitting in the basement on Aaron's computer, using a wretched dial-up connection. It's a little odd that I think of it as such a bad connection, when a couple months ago this was the "fast" computer. But it's definitely slow.
Anyway, I'm sitting in the basement on Aaron's computer. It's cold. I'm a little on the sore side of things because I just attempted a run... I'm in REALLY bad shape. Still, it was better than my last attempt, as I managed to walk up the stairs to the living room instead of crawling. lol.
Anyway, I'm sitting in the basement on Aaron's computer. It's cold. I'm sore. I'm also on a caffeine high, so I'm buzzing. Did you know that Snickers has a caffeinated candy bar now? I'm not talking about Marathon bars, or Marathon Protein bars...these are Taurine and Caffeine infused candy. They taste amazing, and have enough chemicals in them to make your head feel like it's got hummingbird wings attached to it. And that combined with a Dt. Mountain Dew...it's enough for me.
Anyway, I'm sitting in the basement on Aaron's computer. It's cold. I'm sore. I'm on a caffeine high. I'm trying to find my daily devotionals I read online. They aren't bookmarked on this computer, so it's a challenge. I just found an Oct. installment of Joy And Strength. Wrong date, but still beautiful. That book never fails to be beautiful.
"When we put our worries and cares at the forefront of our minds we end up feeling weak and powerless. It affects our emotions and the way we react through our day. It affects our thinking and our decision making. It fosters fear in our hearts and minds and ....fear will always sap our strength. Yet when we focus on God and on what the Bible tells us about Him, our faith is lifted higher. Our hearts find hope as we focus on who He is."
Lovely, isn't it?
Anyway, I'm sitting in the base....
Just kidding. I won't make you read it again. You know what I'm doing. I'm talking at you. What's funny is that you're listening. What's awesome is that I can't tell if you're interrupting, or arguing. As far as I'm concerned, you're just listening. bwahahaha. I can feel the power....
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
On the way to church tonight I had my earbuds in because I wanted to block noise. I didn't actually have my iPod on, but Rachel didn't know that. She was sitting next to me, and kept leaning closer to try and figure out what I was listening to.
Me: Rachel, please stop that.
Rachel: What are you listening to? I can barely hear it.
Me: It's been off. I haven't been listening to anything.
Jonnah: Do you like Ben Hoff?
whathuh? It took a few minutes and Jonnah repeating her question three times for us to figure out what on earth she was talking about...
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Two songs that I've been living on: "Gentle Savior" with David Phelps, and Swift's "I Need You." Found them on Pandora, and love them both. I sent the lyrics to Becca earlier, so they're even more on the brain then they have been.
Where are the signs? Which way should I go?
I planned each step but now I don’t know.
Tomorrow is a chasm of uncertainty
But, I will go there, if You’ll go with me.
Gentle Savior, lead me on.
Let Your Spirit light the way.
Gentle Savior, lead me on.
Hold me close and keep me safe.
Lead me on, Gentle Savior.
And when I reach the valley every soul must journey through
I’ll remember then how well You know the way,
I’ll put my hand in Your hand like a trusting child would do
And say...
Gentle Savior, lead me on.
Let Your Spirit light the way.
Gentle Savior, lead me on.
Hold me close and keep me safe.
Lead me on, Gentle Savior.
And if your interested in reading more lyrics, then here are the I Need You lyrics. They're beautiful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Had enough? Well...It's 17 minutes until the 31st. That means 24 hours and 17 minutes until February. The endless month will end. Wish the end would come, then it hits and takes forever to get through, then you want it to be the beginning again and realize that your always coming to new ends. Life is weird that way. Everything ends, therefore everything begins. If each moment has it's own ending, then it had it's own beginning.
That means I can begin again. Right now. That means that right now is an ending.
yeeeek.
Thinking too hard.
lol.
Have to get off.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
~Joanna
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece that all creation
Quietly applauds
And you're covered with
The fingerprints of God
Never has there been and never again
Will there be another you
Fashioned by God's hand and perfectly planned
To be just who you are
And what He's been creating
Since the first beat of your heart
Is a living, breathing
Priceless work of art
Just look at you
You're a wonder in the making
Oh, And God's not through
In fact, He's just getting started!
Philippians 3:14
2 comments:
I loved reading your blog! You're a funny writer! :-)
dude...you think too much...if that's possible..it's better then not thinking at all, though. :)
Post a Comment