But there are so many non-answers you probably won't ever know for sure.
Mom is back. :-) I mean, she's been here, but she's off quarantine. So she's not just home, she's home. It's awesome. the kids have all been taking turns with Ethan, and climbing all over her, and etc. It's great.
Abigail Miller's presence has been reborn this week. I never get the cd out, but a new baby means that we have to have hear "The Miracle You Are" and that means that the whole Closer To Jesus album gets played over and over...except "A Soldier Brave and Strong." That one was cute the first time....
Honestly, She's not my favorite, but a couple of her songs just have really beautiful lyrics.
If you are weary and heavy within,
Trampled by pain, Bruised by your sin,
He will not leave you or cast you away.
He turns the midnight to glorious day.
He'll exchange ashes for beauty again,
He'll replace sorrow with joy in His name!
He will not leave you alone..,
Yesterday at orchestra I ended up sitting in a back room with 6 little girls playing dolls for almost an hour. Listening to them talk was one of the funniest things that has happened to me in a long time. They were all between 6 and 9 years old, and all so stinking knowledgeable. I mean, you would think that the United Nations had convened from the amount of stuff these girlies knew. lol. Funny thing is, thinking back, I knew at least as much as they do... LOL. Thinking about the conversations I had with my friends, and the things we discussed, and the ideas we had.... little girls are just hysterical.
Micah has somehow accumulated a pretty decent Lego collection. It's possible that it came from the fact that he didn't want anything else for birthdays or Christmas for about five years straight...and that he's a zealot about keeping them safe.... He gets them out every now and then and sits with the kids while they play with them. He got them out this morning, and the kids have been quietly absorbed for almost three hours. Pretty soon they're gonna get hungry...
We've decided that Micah needs to write and publish an Text Book 42. or 88. Whichever he likes better. Just random facts. Every chapter would be a lesson on the basics of something entirely random. Like January 27th in the South of France in the year of 1536. Or The life-cycle of a North African dung beetle. Or the differences between a BMW Z-4 and a Chevy Silverado. It would contain more useless, but interesting information than any of other text book ever published. Why Micah? Because he's a walking encyclopedia that likes to read dictionaries. (no joke...about the dictionaries) If you don't know, ask Micah. If it doesn't matter, ask Micah. If you're bored, ask Micah.
I'm gonna get off before I bore you all to death. I have a lot to do today, and though I'm becoming an expert at not getting a lot done I probably ought to try to accomplish a little. So, ttyl. :-)
~Joanna
You are my hiding place
You fill my broken heart with songs
Songs of deliverance
You sing of how the weak are strong
And I believe you
For you've saved me from my darkness and my shame
And I believe you
For I hear your song of beauty through the pain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And if I chose to walk away would you be right here waiting
Searching for the things to say to keep me right here waiting
No comments:
Post a Comment