~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a sweet, fragrant mouth to kiss; here are two more feet to make music with their pattering about my nursery. Here is a soul to train for God; and the body in which it dwells is worthy all it will cost, since it is the abode of a kingly tenant.
Yes, my precious baby, you are welcome to your mother’s heart, welcome to her time, her strength, her health, her tenderest cares, to her lifelong prayers! Oh how rich I am, how truly, how wonderfully blest! ~Elizabeth Prentiss
~Ethan Jeremiah Burks~
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
8 lbs 6 oz
20" long
Born at 6:00pm
Mom and baby doing beautifully.
My Jesus, My Savior
Lord there is none like You
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love
My Comfort, My Shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You!
Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing!!
Power and majesty, praise to the King.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.
2 comments:
Congratulations! Does he look like Josh and Micah? I can't wait to meet him!!
Jessica
Congrats to all of you!
Post a Comment