All I want to do, is give this life to You
All I want to do, is give this life to You
All I want to do, is give this life to You
And let Your will be done, until it's all I want to do.
How does doubt slip in, so silently?
And why does condemnation come so naturally?
Why do I still get the best of me?
Loving so little and living so selfishly?
When all I want to do, is give this life to You.
All I want to do is give this life to You.
All I want to do is give this life to You,
and let Your will be done until it's all I want to do.
What have I been given by Your grace?
Will I come to understand this mystery I am, race?
Making me a new creation now,
Fill me with all you are and be all I am some how.
'Cause all I want to do is give this life to You.
All I want to do is give this life to You.
All I want to do is give this life to You
And let Your will be done, until it's all I want to do.
Faith so fragile
Reaching for Your hand
All I want to do, is give this life to You.
All I want to do, is give this life to You.
All I want to do, is give this life to You,
and let your will be done, til it's all I want to do.
And let your will be done, til it's all I want to do.
~Ginny Owens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom's going in for an induction at 7:00am tomorrow. That means, Lord willing, that baby Ethan Jeremiah will be born safe and sound some time tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for her, for grace and strength. :-)
Also, pray for us at home. Jason and I are both pretty sick, and we need everyone healthy and the house in order for Mom to come home to. That's not as easy as it sounds, with 9 kids 16 and under for us to control. :-P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm rather wiped out. Haven't been sleeping very well, and I'm really falling behind on my Colossians memorization. I haven't even tried for a couple days. Haven't had the brain power. I need to get back on it. I'll try to spend a good chunk of time on it tomorrow afternoon. I won't be going to church, and won't be trying to round kids up for it, so it should be a pretty relaxed day, all things considered.
To those of you who are working on it with me; I'm sorry. Hold me accountable, k? Jump into the group and yell on me on the wall or something... heee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got to read a "new" Agatha Chistie book this week. It was delightful. It took about half the book for me to figure out what was "different" about it. Then it hit me: It wasn't Poirot, OR Ms. Marple. Nope. It was a darling little english couple; one a soldier that got discharged after being wounded, and the other a nurse that lost her job. It was one of the best reads I've had in a long time.
But then, when are Mrs. Christie's books NOT good reads?
She was a genius, really. I don't care for her later works...once she hit the 60's the culture started slipping downhill, and with it the content of her mysteries.
But I still love her.
Tuesday Night Murder Club is probably my all time favorite, though The Secret Adversary (which I just finished) came pretty close to competing. Good stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not getting anywhere, and I promised Mom I'd try to get a good night's sleep. three days of babysitting needs a fully charged battery at the beginning or it just doesn't happen. :-P
So, goodnight. :-)
~Joanna
I was late for class, I locked my bike to yours
It wasn't hard to find, you painted flowers on it
I guess that I was afraid that if you rolled away,
You might not roll back my direction real soon
2 comments:
Hehehe...you quoted my song! It was on the radio just a minute ago, actually. :-D
So I don't know if you noticed, but I actually updated (!)...so if you get bored and want to read something you pretty much have already heard, go check it out. ;-)
Praying for you and the other Burks today!! I'm so excited for you guys! <3
Congratulations on your little brother!
Post a Comment